Friday, February 11, 2011

Copy of the Research Outline

A COPY of the Research Outline is due Wednesday for A day students and Thursday for B day students.  I need a copy of the outline, and you need a copy of the outline.  There are several ways to do this.

Options
  1. Make a photocopy of the outline.
  2. Scan the outline, and print it out.
  3. Type the outline, and print it out (or email it to me).
  4. Re-write the information on another piece of paper.
Students, I know this seems very tedious (a big waist of time), but this is very important.  I need to read your Research Outline to make sure all of the information is correct.  However, if I have your outline, you will not be able to work on your project.  This is why I would like a COPY of the outline.

Thank you so much!
Mr. Posey

No comments:

Post a Comment